'97 / '99 / '01 Cabs - help please

I’m hoping a few of you have experience with a couple of these bottles. I’m reading reviews and tasting notes, but some seem to contradict each other.

Has anyone here actually compared Caymus Special Selection bottles from '97, '99, and '01? We’ve tried the '01 and really like it. Is it worth even testing the other two years? Do you have any notes on them to share?

I have the same questions about the same years of Arrowood. We’ve tried the Grand Archer '01, the Reserve Special from '97 and '01, and are about to open up an '01 Monte Rosso. Are there any other years worth trying, or even better than the ones mentioned?

Thanks again for sharing anything you can.

I have not tasted any of the wines you cite but have had a number of Cabs from those vintages. Of those three vintages, my favorite by a wide margin is the 1999, which is generally considered the worst of the three by most critics. I don’t know any other way to find your favorite than to try other vintages as your favorites may not align with the critics or those posting here.