Bookers 25 Anyone?

Has anyone seen this around or tried it? I’ve been looking for some and have always been a big fan of Bookers but it doesn’t seem to exist around here

I was able to pick up on of the few bottles (360, I think) that Virginia ABC got their hands on. For a higher proof bourbon, it is still very flavorful and easy to drink. We had some neat, then added a bit of water, and it really opened up once it had the water in it. It has strong molasses/toffee tastes along with the usual vanilla and coffee that the regular bottling has. For $100, I wouldn’t rank it up there with the Four Roses 125th, but for me that’s a tier by itself and this is definitely in the next one, along with Parker’s Heritage Promise of Hope.

I actually ran across a stash of these a couple of days ago. I would love to hear some opinions as I just wasn’t sure the extra 2/3 years justified the doubling of price?

That Four Roses 125th was one of the best Bourbons I’ve ever had. The Bookers 25 ended up all going to BevMo down here in SoCal and they sold it within a day. I still have a bottle of that Parkers that I havent tasted. Sounds like great stuff