Official Beer Trade Thread

So I have a few people I PM when cool/special/limited stuff shows up and I definitely get great trades for those, but I’d love to have some people I trade every day beers with. None of my current partners seem interested in lagers/pilsners/Kolsch/altbier/wheat beer/etc…which are some of my favorite things to drink on a weeknight.

I’d love to establish a thread for people who just want interesting, different things that aren’t necessarily scored 100 at BA or RateBeer. Also not to say this doesn’t include awesome DIPAs or stouts/porters…

Texas has an established German/Austrian population and with that comes a slew of delicious German/Austrian styled beers. I’d love to share these beers, whether by bottle, can or growler.

Anyone else in?

I find seekabrew.com helpful in determining what beers are available in what states, using that tool could provide the best results in a blind trade (which could be the most fun).

I’m bumping this thread up to endorse the website Nolan mentioned Most are likely aware of it, but i just learned of it today. It’s really helpful to determine what one wants to trade for when one doesn’t know what’s available in the state one is trading with.

http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/compare.html

Brad, I’ve moved out of Texas since I made this thread but I’ve found seekabrew to be pretty unreliable, or at least very slow to update and doesn’t include many very small but well known breweries.

It’s much better than not having any guideline whatsoever, though.

Agreed with Nolan. For example, Westbrook has been in NY for a while but they are still not listed.