Virtual Tasting Series - need a beer guy

Gentlemen/Ladies, those that have wandered onto the wine forum know there’s been a virtual tasting series running since November. You can read all about it here and how it works.

I’m covertly recruiting somebody to run a VTS with beer as the theme since technically the current ring leader gets to pick the next weeks leader but “we have ways” of making it happen. We think it’d be very popular.

You’d be responsible for starting the thread on a Thursday, deciding on a charity and how the donation works, and a beer theme. Theme could just be as simple as “beer”, “my favorite beer” or you could get creative but we’d like to see it as inclusive as possible.

Any interested parties?

I think the theme should be almost as specific as our wine themes have been, or we risk putting someone in the poorhouse!

There’s ways to limit it. We have people that did $X per note with a maximum of $XXX.

Heck, Alex Raitz just MATCHED the entire February Copain Extravaganza and rounded it up to an even $500. Nice.

Maybe get other beer people to match? It’ll be the beer forum against the world.

We are doing beer this week, join in.

Another winner from Mother Earth Brewing. Simcoe and Mosiac hops. Great passion fruit notes from the Mosiac hops and ripe citrus fruits from the Simcoe, perfectly balanced with a long bitter sweet citrus finish.

Recommened,

Cheers,

Bud

Its TGIF Pliny night. Super fresh Pine and ripe juicy citrus notes. Tell tale perfect Pliny balance and mouth.

Cheers,

Bud

With 2 small kids and a business to run, which is like having 12 more kids, I can’t take the lead on this but will help out with donations if we get a taker.

No worries the beer theme is off and running on the wine talk forum. Lots of support for the beer group here.