Taphunter

Has anyone ever used this app/service?

One of my friends mentioned it on Twitter today. I confess I’ve never heard of it.

i use something similar - www.beermenus.com - it’s used quite a lot in Chicago. it doesn’t have an app, though, so that’s been frustrating.

I use it a lot, especially when traveling down to San Diego, lets me know whats available for growler fills.

Cheers,

Bud

Bud, my friend is in San Diego now, formerly in Atlanta. Does it have utility only in certain places?

If the establishment links and updates via Taphunter like Societe for example, then it should be pretty easy to access for those breweries and is often very reliable.

Cheers

Bud

all the time.

J

Trinkin is the Richmond version of this app. Not sure what their plans are to go national, but it’s pretty great down here.

Just downloaded it. Thanks for the discovery. Will play around with it tomorrow.

You need more places to drink!

The Craftsman threw him out.

Wha . . .

They don’t like gangsta Mexicans? [snort.gif]

They heard I was patronizing the Home Depot parking lot more than their place.

BTW- I’ve seen this more on menus lately, maybe its catching on.

same here. It’s actually of some use now.

So I tried playing with this over the course of months and, at least in my market, it is pretty agonizing. Terribly inaccurate and asks too much of the user.

Usefulness will depend on the retailer that utilizes the program. My weekly spots are dead on and my weekend hangout isn’t even listed.

Yep. I have several neighborhood spots that update religiously (even one that only has bud/coors on tap).