What to seek in Vancouver?

I am in Vancouver this weekend-- Are there any local breweries/beers that I should try to seek out and bring home?

Assuming you are in BC and not WA, not a ton of great breweries worth checking out. Maybe Granville Island and steamworks. If you like sours, Cantillion can often be had for about half the price in the US.

Now if you are actually in WA, then we will send you down to Portland for the time of your life.

Scott,

Bring back as much Cantillon as you can. It will find plenty of homes for pretty much whatever beer you want in exchange.

Thanks guys. Will seek some Cantillon. In BC. :slight_smile: Vancouver, WA? What’s that?

I want Cantillon and am willing to trade for it.

LOVE these guys:

http://www.howesound.com/brewery/age.aspx?ReturnURL=/brewery/beers.aspx

Ahhhh, shi*. Berserkers doesn’t show location on the mobile version. Had no idea you were one of the cool kids! [oops.gif] [drinkers.gif]

Inner peace

:slight_smile:

Sorry guys- I literally went to about 5 places- including two places recommended by the folks at Chambar- the Belgian restaurant (with a very solid Belgian selection) and everyone was out of Cantillon.

I’ll be swinging by the liquor store tomorrow. Is there any Canadian only releases of something I should seek?

Not beer but make sure you have a Chief Skookum burger !

Cheers,

Bud