How many styles of beer glasses do you own?

Are you as geeky with beer glasses as you are with wine glasses? Do you use any wine glasses for beer?

I currently only own 3 different types:

Pint
Sam Adams glass (not sure what they ‘style’ is supposed to be for)
Duvel tulip

I’ve found the Riedel Sommelier Montrachet glass is great for beers like the Bernardus Abt12.

Check out my post at the end here. Perhaps the one geeky thing I’ve truly excelled at

That’s amazing!

I have a several pint glasses, a few tulips, a Sam Adams Utopias glass, and then I apparently got drunk and got online the other night and bought a few of these:

I’ve done this on numerous occasions. [cheers.gif]

Stone pints
Stone Barley wines
Bruery Tulips
Westy XII and Chimay Chalice

Always looking for something else cool. I’ve been trying for 2 years to find some Lost Abbey glasses similar to what Brad posted above.

Those look similar to Zalto Burgundy stems!

they’re also fragile; an Italian brewpub I went to a few months back had these glasses & I bought one. It never made it home, as it shattered to many pieces when it fell from its precarious balance atop my suitcase (wrapped in a bunch of newspaper) when I was in the airport security line. [oops.gif] They are very nice glasses. I was not happy. [swearing.gif]

Here’s the Lost Abbey glass I’ve been looking for…

I think It’s the same glass

[headbang.gif]

I have A LOT of those! ;-D

That seems a little excessive. [drinkers.gif]

I have 3 types, and that does me fine, except I could use a good Chimay glass. On the right is the standard pint glass. I have a boatload of them. In the middle is the glass I use for Belgians, works great. I also use it for some Pinots. The brandy snifter on the left is basically my Bourbon County glass, it doesn’t get used for much more than that. Tonight, it is my best friend.

flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

2013-03-12_19-57-24_891.jpg

can’t you drink them out of bottle? or is that a nono in beer land?

That’s the same thing as asking " Can’t you just drink wine out of the bottle"

Ummmm…yeh. neener

Butler - we need a shot of you funneling a Bourbon County!

Hmmmmmmm…I’ll think about it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Video or it didn’t happen. If it happens, an 8 pack is headed to SC.

Or NC :slight_smile: