Where To Go In Evanston IL.

Any breweries? Anything good for late night. With food and beverages. I’ll be looking for place serving food until 11. I haven’t been there in 10 years.

If I have more free time than I expect, I’ll head to the city. Otherwise I’ll be sticking to Evanston. Then a few days in Flossmoor at the end of the week.

Cheers,

Jason

Temprance Brewing, Smiley’s bbq and brew, for food I like Edzo’s for burgers nothing fancy no drinks, 10 mile house has food and beverage very good as does union Pizza great food. Also Found Kitchen would be a great choice. the Peckish pig has beer, crafted cocktail and fantastic food.

If you have a bit of free time, but not much, Hopleaf is on the north side of Chicago and quite good selection of beers and food.

I’d second a trip to Hopleaf

Hopleaf is really a quick trip from Evanston. Food is good. Beer selection is outstanding.

Looks like I might have time to hit Hopleaf today for lunch.

Went to 10 Mile House last night. Zombie Dust on tap. Fun since i can’t get that in Cali.

Jason

Went to Peckish Pig last Saturday night and enjoyed it quite a bit. Hopleaf is the best, though.

Head over to Geneva IL and go to Penrose Brewing - I’ll send one of my employees to host you there, as he’d love a reason to go. I go there every time I’m in the area