Goose Island Proprietor's Day lottery

Not really sure how big of a deal this is, but I won two tickets to the goose Island brewery proprietors release party on November 20. This entitles me to attend the day of celebration, including some free Bourbon County original and proprietors as well as other beers. It also allows me to buy one bottle of the 2016 goose Island proprietors Beer.

Wow! I entered. Haven’t seen if I got selected.

I just receive my email at 5:30 central standard time tonight

Hope prop is better this year than last year’s disgusting mess.

Me too! Hopefully last year was a big learning experience. I am traveling 10 hours to get there RT.

Still no email for me

Read more closely. WINNERS will be notified. [swearing.gif]

However, the press got to taste. Here is one review:

Thanks for the link to the article Paul Miller. Very good news indeed.

will the Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout be available at retail at all?

They told us at the prop release party it would be available in the Chicago area on Black Friday.

The Prop blend this year is a pepper bomb! I loved it.

had the reg 2016, interesting difference, much smoother and more marshmallow, less of the barrel character. Wonder if it’s the flash past that changes it

I can’t imagine flash pasteurization not changing the beer at least a little. I’ll have to try a 2015 and a 2016 regular side by side and see what I think. I have found a little difference from batch to batch anyway, but what you’re describing sounds unlike the normal variation I’ve noticed.

Hmmm, less barrel chararcter huh? I buy it because it is a little bit boozy. I have 4 2016’s. I guess I’ll open one soon and try it for myself.