What's in your spirits cupboard

This is current and typical for me:

Gin - Tanqueray export
Rum - Bacardi 8 yo
Vermouth - Martini Bianco, Antica, +1 (I buy many, usually Italian as its harder to get Spanish)
Brandy - Always 1 big house XO and one small house, currently Remy Martin and Normandin Mercier (sometimes a cheaper bottle)
Bitters - Angoustora and Orange, not much else.
Triple Sec - Cointreau
Other - Luxardo cherry liqueur, Luxardo cherrier

Almost never have Vodka or Tequila.
I would have some absinth and cocchi americano if I could source the,.

I am pretty classical in my cocktail tastes…

Gin: Sapphire and Hendricks
Rum: Many aged ones
Vermouth: none
Brandy: none
Cognac: A few decent ones
Vodka: Grey Goose and Chopin
Tequila: Some different Patron
Scotch: many older ones
Bourbon: Lots and Lots

Gin: Monkey 47, Plymouth, Hendricks, Beefeaters,
Vodka: Ketal One
Tequila: A cxouple of kinds of Patron
Rum: In there but unknown

Gin: Plymouth, Ransom Old Tom
Vodka: Crop, And Grey Goose- neither bought by us
Rum: Wray and Nephew, Smith and Cross , Ron Zacapa 23, JM Rhum, Havana 7, Appleton 12
Tequila: Cazadores Reposado, Hornitos Reposado and Del Maguey
Bourbon: The Barrel, Black Maple Hill, Elmer T Lee, Knob Creek
Rye: Hirsch, Michters, Rittenhouse
Cognac: Pierre Ferrand Ambre, Hennesy Pure White
Triple Sec: Luxardo Tri Plum, Cointreau, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao
Luxardo Maraschino
Vermouth: Punt et Mes, Carpano Antica
Amaro Nonino
Grappa Cinque Terre
La Vielle Prune

edited to add more

just bought some monkey 47. Smells glorious.

For tequila, Don Julio Aneno and some leftover Tre Generations

Gin: Junipero and Solveig
Vodka: Ciroc
Cachaça: Leblon
Rum: Bacardi white, Bacardi black, Wray & Nephew
Tequila: Don Agustín Añejo
Campari
Carpano Antica
Chartreuse (yellow)
Kirschwasser
Ouzo
Creme de Cacao
Creme de Menthe
Frangelico
Cointreau

Need to buy scotch.

For a former non-drinker, my spirit cabinet collection is surprisingly diverse:

Scotch: Speysides only need apply – Glenlivet Archive 21, The Balvenie Portwood 21 and the Tomintoul 21

Bourbon: BTAC Eagle Rare 17 and George T. Stagg

Rum: Dos Maderas 5 + 5 PX, Flor de Cana 18 and El Dorado 21

Calvados: Roger Groult 15 and Venerable, Chateau de Breuil 15 and Houard 30

Grappas: Sibona XO, Poli Morbida Moscato, Nonino UAE 25th Anniversary, Castagner Amarone and Luigi Francoli Ambra del Moscato

Eau de Vies: Cherry Rocher Poire Williams, Massenez Poire Wiliams, Mirabelle and Framboise Sauvage and W. Hammerle Apricot and Pear

Brandy de Jerez: Rapidly becoming my favorite of all spirits. Lepanto Solera Reserva, Lepanto Solera Reserva PX, Cardneal Mendoze Carta Real Solera Gran Reserva, Torres 30, Cruz Conde VSOP

Armagnac: Just a single bottle but a great one – Delord 1978

Cognac: Bache-Gabrielsen XO, Gaston de Lagrange XO, Hine Homage, De Luze XO, and Tesseron Lot No. 76; plus Gran Marnier Centenaire

I will acquire a 1963 Baron Gaston Legrand Armagnac from Montreal in October, a Kirsch from Massenez and a Madeira cask-finished grappa from Sibona and that will likely be the end of the collection for the forseeable future.

Scotch—too many to count :slight_smile:

Bourbon–a couple, Jefferson’s Presidential Select is my go-to, a bit of the base Buffalo Trace

Rum—I only now have the mini-shot-bottle Cruzan flavoured rum set that I use for cooking

Amarula, Frangelico, Amaretto, all for cooking. (I make the world’s best hot chocolate with two kinds of Ghirardelli’s cocoa, milk, cream, Amarula, a little Frangelico and either banana liqueur or—even better—the Cruzan black cherry rum. Deadly good).

Calvados—I have some, but drink/use it very infrequently.

No Armagnac at present, but I wouldn’t say no. I tend to like to have some Poire William eau de vie around too.

Second that!

At present (and from memory):
vodka: Ketel (handle)
rum: Bacardi(not a normal item), Appleton white
gin: Bombay (reg, not sapphire), Tanqueray, Boodles (meh)
bourbon: Weller antique, Four Roses 135th LESB
Rye: Rittenhouse, Handy Saz
Armagnac: Something not very good (which is a shame as I love Armagnac)
Cognac: D’Eau (not bad and very cheap)
Mezcal: Del Maguey
Other:
Tuaca
Canadian Club 12 year (seemed like it was worth a shot at 12 yo and only $20, but not very good)
Campari
Pernod
Some kind of reposado tequila that I can’t recall
various bitters

Need to pick up as the weather cools: Armagnac, Scotch (thinking Edradour’s Ballachin), Carpano Antica, Calvados, ???

Gin, Monkey 47, Hendricks, Bombay Saphire;
Tonic, Fentimans; - a classic for the ones I like…
Rum, Havana Club 15; it was rather difficult to get one…
Whiskey, Lagavullin 16; it just works incredible well for the money/I never thought I would say that…
Grappy, Levy - not good but cool; it has charakter, there are a many out there which are better/nicer/cleaner…still charakter…
Brandy, Fin of DRC - surprisingly good; really good…
Schnaps or Edelbrand, Rochelt, Leismüller, Nesenson, brilliance in fruit…

Two of everything…

And plenty of everything.

I hate admit it but it’s been so long since I looked, I have no idea. My bottle of Scotch is on top of the bar and we usually drink wine. We don’t have people over because of the hours we keep since opening the store. As I recall, there was a full range of the standards as well as a number of high enders for specific friends, plus gift bottles. Everything besides my Scotch has an extra 10 years of age on it.

I’ll take you, Carrie, and hanging out drinking in your wine store over your spirits cupboard any day!
mostly because you can’t find your spirits cupboard ;-D

I am embarrassed to answer this question lest I garner a reputation for excess…

You beat me to the punch. Life is too short to drink crap. champagne.gif my real strength is buying really high end Cognacs faster than I drink them. Since it is 2014, the Ferrand 1914 has been what I am offering geeks.

We like to have a lot of options on hand, and play with interesting cocktails as well as drink a wide variety of whisky, cognac, calvados, armagnac etc. Now, the fact that we have a dedicated Eau de Vie cabinet could be considered over the top. :slight_smile:

just the usual crap that you keep around for people who may want a mixed drink, because we virtually never drink liquor. And since most of our friends drink beer, I am willing to bet some of our bottles have been around for decades.

Now, I do like cognac, and a Ferrand 1962 was the best I have ever had. I wouldn’t mind a taste of Mont’s 1914…

Well, I know where it is. I just can’t get to it without rearranging the clutter. neener