Beachwood, LB, Sep. 30th

I’ll be trekking down there for lunch that day (bike+train). They are releasing Thrillseeker in bottle and if Amalgamator is still available I might get a growler of that as well.
Anyone else have the time to do this and check out what’s on tap at Beachwood?

I’m going to try to make it for lunch as well. Was thinking Seal Beach but could do LB just as easily.

I’ll keep you posted.

Jason

I might be able to do lunch. I’ll be a game-day decision, probably (maybe I’ll know on Mon., maybe not).

BTW it would be an early lunch for me. Need to be back in OC around 1.

J

I’ll see when we can make it by. I was hoping 11:30-noon. They open at 11:30.

Will be coming down to grab some bottles and a growler fill, but will likely be early afternoon before I can get there.

We probably won’t make it early, most likely more like 12:30 if we take Metro Rail.

Brian?

My kid is sick, and therefore out of daycare today and tomorrow at the very least. So, I’ll have to pass. Major bummer.

Sorry to hear it, hope it isn’t serious.

Thanks, Peter. No, not serious.

Looks like I am out for today but still going to try to make it tomorrow or Thursday. LMK if you end up free on Thursday Brian.

J

Cut out of work early. On the patio right now.

Where? So am I in a red shirt and cap.

I was up in San Jose today, hope you guys had a great lunch at BW, I just stopped in and grabbed a few bottles of Thrillseeker to take back to Texas Thursday for my nephews wedding on Saturday, just popped one and its a great batch.

Cheers,

Bud

Mike, hope you made it home safe and fast. It was fun to run into you at Beachwood. See you soon.
Bud, it was fun. Thrillseeker was their best ipa today. But I had a few other fun items as well.

Peter, made it home in record time for leaving after 3PM. No major slow downs and the 405 was wide open. Did go the coast route as I did not want to face the Valley traffic. Great to share some beers with you and Mike. See you in a few weeks.

Ha! I was just telling Peter a few minutes ago that I might make it down on Thur… I’ll let you know either Wed. evening or Thur. morning if I plan on doing that. [cheers.gif]

It looked like they had Alpine Duet on tap when I walked in late yesterday.

Cheers,

Bud

We had hopes and asked, but the LB place were sold out by the time we made it there. Major bummer.

I was at the Seal Beach location, thats why.

Cheers,

Bud