alpine brewery road trip from LA

Expo Hop release is next week. I’m going to head down at 10am on the 10th to meet up with Bud (he has an office in SD) to do lunch and pick up the expo.

If anyone wants to join I’m meeting up (potentially) with Jason Hagen in Diamond Bar/Chino Hills area to pick him up, so you can meet me there, in El Monte at the Lexus Dealership where I’m dropping my car off at or at my house in pasadena.

will also go to societe. If there are other breweries you’d like to stop at, we can see if we can make it work time wise

Hit me up!

Currently coming in the caravan. If I get a loaner that’s the same car as mine, I’d have space for 5. If not (they seem to be giving out IS250 loaners) it’d be a space for 4.

me
my brother
BG
holding a spot for jason hagen until he tells me know… by monday morning.
peter

WE ARE SET!! ROAD TRIPPPP

ROAD TRIP PEOPLE !!! [wow.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

Coming back on the 10th, too?

yep. have a wine dinner that night. I foresee we’ll be back by 3-4pm? Since only stops are alpine/societe (I can be persuaded to make an extra stop).

That is tempting.

let me know asap so we can coordinate.

Come on now Brian, you need to hit Alpine and Societe, great day to do it. Great food at Alpine too !

Cheers,

Bud

I’d love to piggy back on the form of taking bottles or 6 packs of IPA or lambiek or kriek or whatever.

Killing me!! Interested, very interested. What are the details on the Alpine release? Have my Societe growler that is in need of a fill.

The release sold out already so it’s too late for that. But Nelson is releasing the day before so that’s worth a trip.

My brother is coming. So that leaves two spots! (5 if you guys want to squeeze)

societe doesn’t do bottles, and there are 3 btl limits at alpine. So no muling for you =(

Have a good time gents, I have been gorging myself on growlers of Alpine and Societe for the past week. I have Expo scheduled for this weekend, will let you know how it is.

Have any of you guys heard about Council? They are close to Societe, Gavel Drop is their Nelson IPA, Quorom is their rotating IPA with various hops. They have a bottle release coming up, BA sour saison, may give them a whirl soon.

The judge has ruled in my favor: I’m in!

I’ve heard good things but I haven’t tried it yet.

There we go! Seat #3!

This is gonna be awesome … will be my first time to Alpine. :slight_smile:

Brian, where are you planning to make the connection with Charlie?

J

OK, I don’t have a car, but should be close to Brian. Let me see if I can get myself organized to swing this. I have a final on Th, but who cares!

what are you going to bring to dinner that night?

flirtysmile

Not like you’re taking the final :wink: