California Goes To Germany ... but .....

It’s Stone

My neighbor swears by Stone IPA. I’m not much of a beer drinker - am I missing anything?

You’re not missing on stone ipa. But the enjoy by is pretty damn tasty

Stone Enjoy By is definitely worth buying.

The IPA is average and most of their beers have a monolithic profile but they are everywhere and are an awesome company from what I can. I would not someone to taste one of their beers and think, “oh so that’s what a west coast IPA is”.

As mentioned though, the Enjoy By has been a lot of fun. I need to track down the new batch.

Jason

They distribute a lot of OTHER cool beers both domestic and imported. My Stone rep is always pissed off (and maybe getting in trouble with his boss) because I spend our whole budget on 20 cases of stuff from La Chouffe, Pizza Port and Maui Brewing (for instance) and then buy only one or two cases of actual STONE product

Roberto you buy any of the woot stout 2.0? That’s a tasty stout from stone.

I think it’s the best largely distributed dipa on the market

Is it hoppy? I HATE hoppy stouts…

Really?!? I passed on bombers of this in Costco the other day b/c it sounded disgusting.

I don’t think it’s hoppy but I really dislike syrupy stouts

I think the collaboration with the geek celebs is pretty stupid, but the stout is decent. I just thought anything with Aisha Tyler’s face on it, Roberto would buy :smiley:

I am a Stone distributor and their continuos push for innovation and dedication to freshness is worthy of admiration. Not all of their beer are home runs but they keep pushing the limits…

I agree. My post was based on the beer they actually produce but like I said, it is my understudying they are a great company and great folks. And this could be very good for German brewers.

Carlos, how did that stuff with the incredibly hot peppers in it go over in PR? I had customers DEMANDING refunds…

Roberto, we did not bring in that one. Heard the stories though…