Have growlers of alpine that need drinking

Have fresh growlers from Alpine of Duet and PH that need drinking as well as a growler of Societe Bachelor Mosaic. Thinking about Thursday at my pad in Pasadena. Anyone care to join? Can be persuaded to go to a more central location if more people want to get together

xoxoxo

Charlie, those growlers will stay fresh for a while, maybe a little off-line ? I’m in my SD office on Friday so I most likely will fill up with Societe and if time permits a drive up the hill for an Alpine fix !

Cheers,

Bud

Got a few people coming up to my pad tomorrow :slight_smile:. Alpine has nelson bottles this week!

Btw Bud, that shouldn’t stop you from setting up a little off line next week or so :wink:

If I get a chance to get to Alpine tomorrow we are having one! champagne.gif

Cheers,

Bud

I love the fried green beans from Alpine. The beer isn’t half bad either.

I hope y’all are having a good time tonight! I wish I could have made it …

Ugh. The duet growler wasn’t sealed right enough. Pretty flat. Pure hop growler was great but the societe bachelor mosaic was on another level.

Societe The Bachelor Mosaic, mmm, probably the best of the Pupil, Bachelor Citra / Mosaic trifecta I picked up a couple weeks ago. Really epic aromas in that Mosaic single hop brew. Hope they brew that regularly. Cheers Charlie!

Major bummer man hitsfan Hopefully a freshie of Nelson will make things better.

Cheers,

Bud