HELP - Need to find a reputable wine shop as close to Hollywood as possible TODAY

[help.gif] I need to deliver have ABX deliver some wine to the Hollywood area for an awards afterparty tomorrow night and the organizers changed the venue for the afterparty. The new location won’t accept deliveries for alcohol. [head-bang.gif]

I am wondering if there is anyone on the boards who can direct me towards a reputable retailer who can accept a delivery from ABX and then I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Dave Smig

You might try Wine Valet - http://www.wine-valet.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. They are on Rodeo Drive.

I don’t have a real connection with any shops in that area. However, assuming you could work something out with them,Wine Hotel or John & Pete’s might be good starts. The former is a wine storage as well, so probably receives wine for people. David Griffiths, who posts on the boards, worked at the latter last time I looked. Larchmont Wine, Du Vin, Gil Terners are other shops in that area. Roberto’s shop (wine Expo) isn’t that far from Hollywood.

John and Merrill

I did get ahold of David from John & Pete’s to help me out. ABX will be delivering our wine to David this morning and my partner will be picking it up later today and pouring tonight.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated

-Dave Smig

Merrill & John, nice save on the help request! [cheers.gif]