Whining 'Cause I can !

It’s been a long and really great holiday season and with a week left I’m a bit pooped, mind you it’s in a good way but I haven’t spent all that much time here in the last month since we’ve been busy.

In between shoppers, shippers, wrapping and blah blah blah, I come onto WB to catch up and all of a sudden we’ve been kicked to the bottom of the barrel. I want to know WTF, why are we “Wine Pimps” relegated to 1/2 way down the page. What’d we do to piss someone off ? huh huh huh ??

I’ve come to the decision my next berserker exclusive will be an auction of sorts “the winning bidder can pick which pond our illustrious leaders end up in !”
[stirthepothal.gif]

Nobody will probably see this since we’re down here in the dungeon but just wanted to share a little whine during the holidays with my friends
flirtysmile

Kvetch, kvetch. Go drink with your husband. [snort.gif]

Bob,

I’m sitting across the table from her on my laptop and a bottle of 08 Ketcham has been sacrificed.

You may wish to find a pleasing pond you wish to retire to.

There’s an issue with reordering the forums - I’ll be working on it.

must have scrared you with the pond and there’s no surfing there
pepsi

Wouldn’t have to worry about how far down the list we are here if you had it book marked… [tease.gif]
[wow.gif]

And since I’m here I’d like to wish everyone a merry, happy and safe Christmaquanzakah. Cheers y’all!

Soon it will be below NSFW and Politics!!! [snort.gif]

That’s a interesting holiday neener

And not let us not forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! flirtysmile

Worst Thread Ever!

You have somethin’ important to say? neener

Oh no Carrie, what did you do to Ben?

[shock.gif] [swoon.gif]

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. We had a blast yesterday at a local place here in Dallas, Bolsa. My girlfriend organized a surprise bday party for me and it went off really well. Lots of good wine, drinks and food, family and friends. [cheers.gif]