Monopole Wine in Pasadena, CA

Monopole Wine in Pasadena, CA is now open for those who might be interested. My friends Hiro Tamaki and Peter Nelson are the owners, so I thought I’d give them a shout.

Here is a link to photos I snapped at their Grand Opening a few days ago:

Photobucket | Make your memories fun!" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monopole Wine
21 S. El Molino Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626)577-9463
http://www.monopolewine.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Eric newhere

Really nice! I will have to drive up and check it out someday.

clean operation! walked in to say hello (live about 3 blocks away) during the Grand Opening. I hope them great success!

Very nice set up and Peter is a great guy. Already bought a couple of bottles from him for Thanksgiving.

Nice! Look forward to stopping by soon. Thanks for posting.

A new wine shop in my home town. Just a few blocks from my family’s mortuary. I’ll have to hit them up.

Thanks for the heads up.

It looks beautiful Eric. My congratulations to Hiro and Peter. I haven’t seen Peter for years–since our old drinking days at the Red Carpet Wine Bar. I’m looking forward to stopping by at Monopole this Saturday afternoon when I’m down in L.A., to check it out.

Great looking space. Was it a bank, gallery, or small restaurant in a previous incarnation? That balcony is really terrific.

I used to work within a couple of miles of there but, sadly (or maybe not) I rarely get much North of Irvine these days.

Good Fortune!!! [cheers.gif]

I think it was an old bank? The space is gorgeous, we checked it out before they put all the shelves in and it had great charm.