Deals from the Vine

Just when you thought you would never go on Facebook…

There is a group that does “flash” wine deals directly from the wineries… Some are designed with social buying power…kind of a modified Dutch auction…the more orders, the better the deal.

The group is called Deals from the Vine and right now Hanzell is offering their second label Chardonnay called Sebella, which I hear is a great drink it now wine.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_165140976844802&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is a closed group so you have to either get invited or request to be included… It is relatively new, so it is still working out the kinks.

Anyway, I think it is great for wineries to be able to participate in the flash deals but not lose so much of the revenue…Join in if you want… I can get you in if you let me know.

Thanks for the heads-up, I’d love to be in the group if you can add me. Just wrote on your MTV Facebook wall (there are more folks with my name running around than you might think!).

Hey Chad,
I am happy to add you to the group. Do you mind if I request you to be my friend first. We need to be friends in order for me to add you. : ))

Gloria

i requested membership, wil this be easily approved or do I need a “referral”?

There have been some great deals from this group already. Looking forward to seeing where this goes…

Please add me as well. chrisloretta@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sorry, I lost track of this thread…I added you guys…Have fun : ))

Gloria

Can you please add me as well ?
d-michel@pacbell.net
Thanks

Michel