New tasting room! Keating Wines

Hello everyone…

I wanted to let my fellow Berserkers know that I just opened up a tasting room in the Carneros region of Sonoma. It is located at Cornerstone Gardens (Gloria Ferrer is right across the street from me). I would love for you to visit anytime you are in the area tasting. Please mention that you are a Berserker member, so I can open up my Beckstoffer Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon for you (not releasing until Spring 2011, so it’s not usually being poured).

Map to Keating Wines

Here are a few pictures:

Come on by! [cheers.gif]

Brian Tuite likes this

[snort.gif]

Shameless self-promotion, that’s the way to do it Eric. [welldone.gif]

the 08 Montecillo Cab is great - can’t wait to see what a couple of years in the cellar will do for this one.

(full disclosure: Eric is a friend and we play in a couple of Fantasty Football Leagues together…he’s not very good.)

[cheers.gif]

Congrats man – looks great. When harvest is over, I’ll be sure to get over the hill and stop by.

Every pic I see of the Rockpile AVA looks amazing and dramatic. I would like to go out there sometime as long as I can avoid being shot by the pot growers.

Eric,

Congratulations. The pics show a beautiful and functional tasting room with some great attention to detail. [welldone.gif]

Brian… I guess I am self promoting a bit and although I don’t like doing it on the message board, the thread about Santa Rosa made it seem necessary. A few people said they would have stopped in had they known about it, so now people know about it! [cheers.gif]

Will… 60% off all wines if you give me Drew Brees for Chad Henne. Shhhh!

Roy… the Rockpile vineyards are beautiful. When I am out there, I am more worried about mountain lions than crazy pot farmers. I see footprints all the time and realize that I don’t think a ziploc full of grapes will make for much of a defense.

Thanks Paul. I really like that wine, too. It’s an ager, no doubt about it.

Eric, congrats! I can’t wait to find a reason to come out and visit your new space.

Great looking tasting room Eric. Tasteful and understated. Love the bar. Congratulations! [welldone.gif]

We’ll be sure to stop by when we come out next August.

Can’t wait!!

Since you have already tried the GIII, I will instruct my staff not to open a bottle for you.
[smileyvault-ban.gif]

Seriously, I look forward to your visit. Give me a heads up when you are visiting, I want to make sure I am there.

It looks amazing! Congrats!

Very nice. Congratulations Eric. [cheers.gif]

Well now not only am I coming, but I feel challenged to see how much GIII I can shoplift while I’m there. Now where did I put that bulky jacket with all the inside pockets… [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Eric,
We’ll be up in the area on Nov 11-14; I’ll be sure to stop by and check you out…

Bruce

Look forward to it, Bruce. Please make sure and mention that you are on Berserkers, so you can taste the Georges III.

Congratulations, Eric.

I’m looking forward to stopping by.

(And for those who have never been… Cornerstone Gardens, where Eric’s tasting room is located, is a fun stop for the whole family.)

Eric- good for you. Now you can put every spare minute and every spare dollar into your project (if you weren’t already!). Welcome to hell!
Best, JAH

Very well put! It was every dollar, but now it’s every minute as well. No complaints of course… I knew what I was getting into.

Although, I might cheat today and close a couple of hours early to watch the World Series in SF. [cheers.gif]