Our new store is finally open

After many hours of hard labor, our dedicated team placed the last shelf tags and opened for business.

This store is a hand-picked concentration of our best-selling wines, beer, and spirits at amazing prices. Currently, we have about 300 items for sale and hope to rotate in new items as new bargains arise and phase out items when their prices go up.

Wish us luck!

Looks lovely and look forward to being there soon.
Is there parking?

Congrats!

Please keep us updated on the post opening successes.

Ron, mounds of parking. 20 to 60 spaces, depending on the time of day.

Congrats! So is Rob in Hawaii now?

What’s the address? Haven’t seen it mentioned in the email blasts.

It’s 103 North Beacon St. in Brighton. You have to make the turn into the (Shaws?) shopping plaza to get to the parking, which was confusing for me. Then the first left into their lot, and the store is back up towards the road. There’s a lighting place in the plaza as well. It’s kind of across from the old New Balance headquarters and store if you remember where that was before they relocated.

I did a drive-by after the fireworks on July 4th. Peter had posted some pics on Facebook already so I had to scope it out. [welldone.gif]

Rob is there.
103 North Beacon St (Rte 20)
Allston, MA

Peter ,
Congrats! I think [wink.gif] Lots of work but it is gratifying.

Looks great, two questions though

1. Do you ship to NY

2. Are your prices competitive with other “known” retailers/posters?

Again congrats, not sure when I often avoid the beantown area which is why I posed question 1

Mike

Mike
MA is a “No Shipping” state, so we do not ship to NY or any other state.

Our prices are very competitive.

This is a link to the first flyer from the new store: http://www.martysfinewine.com/articles?id=9wIPrzd4&mv_pc=5153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peter, don’t take this the wrong way: Do they sell wines in Groceries in MA? I ask because most of that stuff on the flier (Dogfish Head aside!) is the bread and butter of supermarkets here.

Roberto,

Some. the problem with MA is that any person, entity or corporation is only allowed 3 liquor licences in the state, so, a major supermarket chain like TJ’s, with 100 locations in MA, would only have 3 that sell booze. It’s very 18th century here sometimes. Costco boozers in MA are hideous and nothing like CA.

Roberto,
This location is a concentration of the best - selling 300 items from our main store. In addition, we decided to go for the lowest prices around. Clearly the flyer doesn’t include everything, but has the wines, beer, and liquor that most people will immediately recognize and easily compare the prices to their local shop.
Take Caymus Cab for $50. It’s $15 - $30 cheaper than the closest competitors. The flyer prices will draw people in to see everything else.

Is this close to the old store in Allston? Is there a cross street nearby?

Looks great, Peter! [welldone.gif] Wish you all the best!!

Peter - good stuff but reverse the maps and the addresses on the link to the pdf file. I know - opening a new office can be a screaming clusterfu*$ as it all comes down suddenly. Last week - bare floors and walls. This week - all locked and loaded for business.

The newsletter has the addresses switched as well.

Sweet…
Guess flyerboy gets to do yet another version LOL

Looks great! Good luck! Look me up whenever you’re in NJ.