anyone going to Alba in May for Nebbiolo Prima??

If you are, please send me a message… Tanaro River Imports will be hosting a couple of pre-Prima events at the Castello di Verduno on Saturday May 15th and lunch on the 16th. Food, wine and free lodging could be yours! (Disclaimer - we don’t represent the fine wines of the Castello, but we do represent Olek Bondonio who had the good sense of keeping company with Alessandra Burlotto whose family owns the Castello. Doesn’t hurt that she’s an extraordinary SLO food chef!!

ciao, caio, ciao

a presto

George

Beware The Barbera 7!

I’ll be there. Nebbiolo Prima and Castello di Verduno.

I wish I could be there, but unfortunately cannot. I went in '05, and really liked the self serve format. It made it, for a big tasting, incredibly efficient.

Hi Gregory,
Any chance you’ll be able to join our diner on Saturday night, or tasting on Sunday?

thanks,
g.

Hi George, I thought I had replied via email.

As it looks now I will be in Asti for dinner on Saturday. Sunday afternoon I am free for a short while between lunch and dinner, and since I’m staying at the Castello I expect I might see you then but I’m there with a friend, who has the keys tot he car, so I’ll have to find out what his plans are.

Best

Greg

Hi Greg,
I’ll be hanging out beginning on Friday afternoon but spending my nights in Barolo - Just ask Bette or her mom and they’ll be able to point me out to you. Might just do pizza at per bacco in Verduno (or Gemma in Diano d’alba) on Friday… let me know if you are free. One way or another, I’m sure we will meet.

be well,

g.

Hi George,

I leave tomorrow.

Staying at the Castello until Sunday night when I move to Hotel Savona in Alba.

Lot’s going on in those few days but I may be free on Saturday night. I’ll try and update you ASAP.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Greg

Ciao Gregory,
I am in Milano, heading to Piemonte later today. Hoping that at some point my luggage also decides to join me!

Really hope that you can join us Saturday - any other friends are, of course, welcome!

a presto

g.

Hi,

I am arriving Thursday 20. of May, not for Nebbiolo Prima but for Barbaresco a Tavola. I will hopefully meet with Greg Friday. George you are more than welcome to join us as well.

Ciao
Birger