FedEx investigating unlicensed shipments to NY State?

I just received a letter from FedEx, stating that at least once between 1/1/13 and 7/28/16 my winery appears to have shipped a packaged marked as alcohol into the state of New York, requesting a copy by scan/email of evidence of my winery’s license to ship into this state. They reminded me that my representation to FedEx included my statement that I possess all licenses required for any alcohol shipments I make, and that I indemnify them for any deliveries made without such licenses. That said, I have a wholesaler in NYC, so I can ship wine samples to them I’m sure… I think… Anyway, the letter requests evidence of my permits and/or licenses or demands I cease to ship wine into NY State. Wondering if anyone else received this…

Emily, a thread on this topic is here K&L wines (California) - to cease shipment to New York - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Thank you, popped over there to continue the discussion, very interesting development in NY State, clearly an attempt to crackdown on even tiny producers sending small shipments. And put pressure on the shipping services to control their winery clients.