Vinfolio like service / storage on East Coast?

I’m currently looking for a service to ship wine to me in Michigan located in the New York / New Jersey / East Coast area, who will accept UPS or FedEx deliveries addressed to my name from retailers or auction houses.

I don’t really need storage. Just shipping.

Any one shipment to me usually ends up being 3 - 6 750mL bottles, with a value that ranges from $50 - $600 per bottle (on average).

Nothing big (hundreds of bottles, total relocations, etc.)

Currently, I’m using Vinfolio, which doesn’t ship to Michigan, so what I have to do is ship to Vinfolio (and pay for shipping there), wait for it to be inventoried, put in a request to move and then have another service pick it up (I’m using Stagecoach Express) and finally ship to me in Michigan.

It seems pretty crazy to ship from New York to Napa, then Napa to Michigan, paying for shipping each way!

I do know how to use Google, but not good enough because most of my searches turn up only services that store but don’t ship wine geared towards local residents, or just return shipping info pages for various vendors. I’m probably not using the right search terms due to LUBP (limited user brain power).

Domaine Wine Storage has facilities in New Jersey and Chicago and could handle what you are requesting.

Thanks very much Poppy I really appreciate that. [dance-clap.gif]