Fed Ex Cold Chain

Does anybody have a contact?
Every time I call Fed Ex, I keep going in circles.

Thanks,
Patrick

Were you ever able to get ahold of anyone about this? Anything you can share?

a quick google directs to Fedex Temp-Assure Ground. they can be reached via White Glove Services at 1.866.280.1810

I looked into the UPS version (Summer Shipping Solution) and hit a dead end. Supposedly, it’s only offered for shipments originating or terminating in NorCal.

this is “custom critical”.
a completely different process.

Been a while since I’ve been in this part of the forum… So I’m just seeing this.

If anyone here ever needs to find out who their FedEx Sales contact is, just shoot me a PM and I’ll be happy to assist in any way I can.

Good Luck. The Rep I spoke to told me that the FX Cold Chain was a “Beta” program and won’t roll out until 2016.

We shipped hundreds of cases this last summer - and even managed to integrate live shipping cost quotes on our consumer site for FedEx Cold Chain. FedEx also sends extra delivery emails the day before arrival to make sure someone is there to sign for the box. We’ve been happy with the service- just hoping they expand to more delivery hubs.

I could be wrong, but I think Merrill shipped my EMH Black Cat Special Selection at least partially cold chain if I remember her shipping email correctly.