Dumb question - posting tasting notes?

It’s been so long since I’ve done it that I forget how to post the notes out of CT. How does it work? Sorry for the remidial question.

Might be other ways, but the way I do it is to go to “My tasting notes,” tick the check box next to wine(s) I want to post, then the “Publish to other web sites” button will appear near top left. For me the default is Berserkers, hit continue, do any edits/additions you want, and submit it. For some reason, it “fails” to complete in the Berserkers window that comes up, but I can just submit again and it will go through.

Bingo! Thanks. I rarely take notes let alone feel the need to post.

Copy and paste works in other threads too.

An additional question…

If you tick off more than 1 wine, do the notes appear in the same WB post? What does that do to the subject line, which is usually the name of the wine on which you are posting. I’ve only managed to do 1 wine in a post.

I don’t know the answer to your question but you can do the same thing (post 2 or more TNs) using the CT Tasting Story function and then Publish. The heading is the name of your Tasting Story but you can of course edit it.

Yes you can post many notes. Then YOU need to fill in a subject.

Good point. I’ll often use this method if I want to post a note in an already running thread. After you hit the “Continue” button in CT, you’ll get a popup window with everything formatted, and all the html tags. Just copy that text, and paste in a Berserkers composition window.