Dirty and Rowdy 2014 Spring Release

Email just hit. 2013 “ESPECIAL” Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard Mourvèdre, 2013 Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard Mourvèdre, 2013 Semillon. This will only be my second release on the list (allocated 1/1/2) but the notes on these sound great and I can’t wait to try them!

no allocation for me, so i wish-listed a couple just in case.

Also in the wishlist-only camp… Damn fine wines if you can get your hands on them!

Been meaning to join the list. Finally signed up.

I have no idea if this release will be the same but for the last release the experience was almost identical to when I signed up Bedrock several years ago: likely will get some offered if you wish-list them and if you buy what you’re offered from your wish list you’re in for the next release.

I took all six bottles offered. A no-brainer in spite of my severe cut-backs everywhere else.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

This is a fun group of wines. We hope to be able to fill some wish list requests. We will know on Friday.

Wish-listed all the wines, but did get a t-shirt for the little lady.

Found the offer in my Spam folder. Wishlisted 3 each of the Mourvedres- love that grape!

Took my offered case, sorry guys. Got Mel a t-shirt too.

Dang it! Email was in my spam folder…oh well wish listed and got a couple t-shirts.

Anyone get wishlist items? [cry.gif]

Not me. :frowning:

Scott- I still haven’t made it all the way through the wish list. I am on vacation in FL for a few days but will start going through on the flight home on Thurs. Thanks for your patience!

No worries Hardy, i’m probably lower on the list, just hoping.

What’s all this excitement over a t-shirt? Are these reproductions of the crazy labels or something?

The shirts are pretty ridiculous. They are all hand dyed, hand printed, and after 1 wash, crazy soft. The are the highest quality we could find. Dirty and Rowdy Family Wines

I have signed up and will be hopeful for some wine on the next release (or this one if there is anything left)

Yea cool labels, not to mention I have 3 daughters and a wife wearing my T’s to bed every night, you can never have enough [thankyou.gif]

Bought my entire allocation, as usual, and ordered a T-shirt. I did get a wishlisted Especial. Can’t wait to try the wines, Hardy recommended to me that I should give them some time though.