2012 Schrader Release

What are the various package options? Looks like I was allocated a 6 pack consisting of a Schrader, T6, CCS, LPV and two RBS. Are there 3 packs, Old Sparky, etc?

Tom

They are only offering 6 packs from based what I was offered this morning. I was also able to secure an Old Sparky. No options that I see for smaller allocations.

Cheers

Some got two six packs and two old sparkys.

I got one six pack consisting Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon, CCS, GIII, LPV, RBS and T6 and a old sparky.

I wish listed one Old Sparky and two ‘Wish 4 Six’ Pack consisting T6, RBS (3), LPV and CCS.

Going to likely pass with my daughter off to college next year.

no Sparky for me (on list since 06 vintage so I expected one).
I took the sixer

2 six-packs, 2 magnums for me. Very happy to see allocations up after several years of decreases.

Tom…What was your six pack called? I was allocated the “Cellar” pack consisting of one of each wine (only one RBS, but also one GIII). Based on other posts (here and elsewhere), I believe there was a “Dandy” pack consisting of six wines, but two of certain ones (I don’t remember which) and no Schrader or GIII.

Adam

Adam, I got the “Super” pack.

Tom

I got the “Dandy” pack - CCS, 2 LPV, 2 RBS, T6

Took 2 Cellar Pack and 2 Sparky and wish listed 2 Wish Pack.

This has to be by far the largest offering from Schrader.

To bad there no tn’s available.

my “super pack” is
1 x 2012 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon
1 x 2012 Schrader CCS Cabernet Sauvignon
1 x 2012 Schrader LPV Cabernet Sauvignon
2 x 2012 Schrader RBS Cabernet Sauvignon
1 x 2012 Schrader T6 Cabernet Sauvignon

If anyone has extra old sparky, I am interested. This is for baby girl birthyear.
My allocation is only for the 6 pack (Dandy).
TIA.

They are still in barrel, so TN’s are tough. I think Parker put barrel scores out?, but I am not a subscriber over there anymore. That said, I’ve tried the barrels and they are very good.

Does anyone know if this offer is coming out in waves? I have been offered and purchased the last three years, but none yet.

yes

Ordered all that I was offered. Once again I would like to thank the Schraders for holding the line on pricing. Shipping cost not so much [wow.gif]

There’s always community college… neener

+1. I was totally expecting a price increase especially with '12 being such a highly lauded vintage.

Got the offer and ordered 1 Dandy Pack. Never had a Schrader before and took the plunge out of curiosity, vintage and WB board enthusiasm. Hopefully they turn out great (fingers-crossed).

• J

Have you been on the list for several years and just not ordered before? You didn’t get a “first wave” offer on the first-time you made the list did you? By the way, what is in a Dandy Pack?