WINE INDUSTRY JOB LISTINGS

List your wine industry-related job opportunities here in this sticky thread.

2 Likes

Palate Press, LLC is looking for part-time independent contractors to sell advertising space to wine stores and restaurants for The Palate Press Advertising Network. Payment is on a per-cal + commission basis. Interested candidates will use their own equipment (computer and toll-free phone) and operate on their own schedule, using a lead list provided by Palate Press. Please contact AdSales@palatepress.com, using the subject “Ad Sales” for more information.

2 Likes

deleted

1 Like

Awesome thread! I will follow it very closely.

Truth is, I am currently looking for a job in import/export or marketing in the North American wine market.

If some people are interested, I can send them my curriculum vitae and a cover letter by email. [cheers.gif]

Santa Rosa Fine Wine is looking for an independent contractor to source fine wine collections (excellent provenance wines with a focus on Napa Valley, Sonoma, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Rhone and Sauternes). A finders fee will be paid per collection. For details, please contact myself at: nwittman@santarosafinewine.com

Corison is looking for an experienced wine educator / tasting room host. 3-4 days a week.
Info below:

1 Like

Sounds like a great gig! If I wasn’t so averse to work, I’d apply myself!

Do you get to sneak tastes of Kronos?

No sneaking. That is a requirement. [cheers.gif]

Great thread. Ex-bond trader and current HS teacher currently looking for a big career move:)

1 Like

+1
Illustration/graphic art daughter needs a gig.
Unbiased dad says, “she’s amazing.” [cheers.gif]

Our Domaine Wine Storage warehouse in Edison, NJ is hiring for a full time Inventory Associate. The position maintains client wine inventory, prepares wine for outgoing shipment or delivery and creates daily warehouse progress reports. Previous wine experience preferred.
Please send resumes to careers@domainewinestorage.com. Email inquiries only.

Seems like you already have that covered!

Hi guys,
We are looking for distributors and part-time sales to sell our wine preserver to wine club, restaurant, tasting room,vineyards, etc.
Our wine preserver is an automatic electrical wine pump. It could pump air out of bottle automatically and could keep the opened wine fresh for a long time.
In addition, it could indicate the wine temperature and storage time. So it could be widely used, especially in wine club and tasting room.
If you have good connection with these markets, please contact
lisa@freshmywine.com
You could also find more information on: www.freshmywine.com
Frankly, only the wine preserver on this web is our original products. If you sell the other products, you could also get commission, but we don’t need distributors for the other goods.

VinConnect (http://vinconnect.com) is a rapidly-growing US-based direct-to-consumer importer/seller of 20+ top European wine brands. We are looking for a Director to take over the role of managing our efforts in France and Germany. Key responsibilities include:

• Managing our day-to-day relationships with existing VinConnect winery partners
  • Developing new relationships from among our targeted candidate list, and
  • Composing and editing written marketing materials (and potentially video) to enhance our winery clients’ direct communications with their private clients in the U.S., as well as their general brands.

This person will have the opportunity to meet, taste, interact and work directly with the principals of many of the top wineries in these region(s). In addition they will gain valuable exposure to direct-to-consumer marketing principles, as well as knowledge of the U.S. wine market. The Director - France reports directly to the President.

Qualifications:

• Able to work based in France (specific location flexible but preferably a wine region).
  • Minimum of 3+ years working with wineries and/or importers/exporters of French wines.
  • Knowledge of and relationships with leading wineries in Burgundy, the Rhone Valley, Bordeaux and Germany.
  • Proven experience working on brand marketing and business development.
  • Strong proficiency with computer systems and online applications.
  • Highly motivated, self-starter, able to work independently.
  • Demonstrated maturity and ability to interface with winery executives.
  • Outstanding written and verbal communications skills in both English and French.
  • Experience with American business culture and commercial practices.

We are looking for someone to begin as soon as possible. Please provide a CV and cover letter by e-mail to ksidders@vinconnect.com for consideration.

Wine magazine intern [part time] – San Francisco

Do you have excellent research, communication, and writing skills along with a desire to learn more about domestic wine working with an American critic?

purely domestic wine report, the only specialty wine review magazine concentrating on wines of the west coast is seeking a part-time marketing intern to develop contact databases, compile tasting note spreadsheets for publication, create / manage inquiries for sample deliveries and assist with website development and new marketing initiatives. A page in the bi-monthly on-line and print magazine as well as a hosted blog address will provide a platform for the intern to share their wine opinions and experiences.

The position requires the individual to be 21 or over. Preference is for SF or East Bay residents as attending professional wine trade events in the region will be part of the position which is un-supervised and consists of 8-12 hours per week.

Primary expertise in Word and Excel is required as is a personal computer. Knowledge of Adobe CS (especially Photoshop and InDesign) is a big plus as is familiarity with web platforms Squarespace 5 and 6.

The compensation for the position will be discussed during the interview.

Please send a resume and an example of your writing.

We’re hiring in Washington DC! One of our warehouse managers is relocating within the Domaine family. If you are interested, know a wine professional who would be a good fit for Domaine DC, please follow the link http://www.domainewinestorage.com/domaine-dc-is-hiring/ for the full job description.

Thanks,
Marc

Marc, what skillset are you looking for in your warehouse manager?

please see the complete job description posted on the link above.

VinConnect (http://vinconnect.com) is a rapidly-growing US-based direct-to-consumer importer/seller of ~30 top European wine brands. We are looking for a Director to take over the role of managing our efforts in Italy, essentially analogous to the France position listed previously (and successfully filled!).

As we are rapidly growing, this position is more than part-time, but not-yet-quite full-time (though with expected growth should be so soon). Key responsibilities include:

Managing our day-to-day relationships with existing VinConnect winery partners

Composing and editing written marketing materials (and potentially video) to enhance our winery clients’ direct communications with their private clients in the U.S., as well as their general brands, and

Developing new relationships from among our list of target candidates

This role will have the opportunity to visit, interact, taste, and work directly with the principals of many of the top wineries in the region, and gain valuable exposure to direct-to-consumer marketing principles, as well as knowledge of the luxury U.S. wine market. Reports directly to President.

Qualifications:

Able to work based in Italy (specific location flexible but prefer a wine region location)
Minimum of 3-5 years working with wineries and/or importers/exporters of top Italian wines.
Knowledge of and relationships with leading wineries in the Piedmont, Tuscany, other Italian wine regions, and Spain
Proven experience working on brand marketing and business development.
Strong proficiency with computer systems and online applications.
Highly motivated, self-starter, able to work independently.
Demonstrated maturity and ability to interface with winery executive management.
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills in both English and Italian.
Experience with American business culture and commercial practices.

We are looking for someone to begin as soon as possible. If interested please provide a CV and cover letter by e-mail to ksidders@vinconnect.com for consideration, and feel free to PM me with questions if needed.

1 Like

I am looking for someone to work at our retail wine shop on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I have between 15-20 hrs per week available to start out with, but the job can grow if we get along [cheers.gif] . Please contact me at tim@weygandtwines.com with any questions.