So...What Does Coach K Drink????

Saw an interview in one of those newspaper magazines last week (Athalon Sports) that had an interview w/ Duke’s Coach K. One of the questions was “What is your greatest indulgence”? He responded…“My wine collection”.
So…anybody knows what Coach K likes to drink??
Tom

FWIW, I saw him at the Jimmy V Foundation event here in Napa last year.

Tom,

I heard he has a Jones for Tazzalenghe, Refosco, Schiopettino, Freisa and Ruchet. [basic-smile.gif]

If it is burgundy, Howard’s brain will explode

“I heard he has a Jones for Tazzalenghe, Refosco, Schiopettino, Freisa and Ruchet.”

Yeah…but who doesn’t?

Seriously, and I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but who really gives two shits?

The real question is why isn’t he a Berserker? Lord knows December to March doesn’t mean much to Duke basketball. It’s all about the tourney. So he should have plenty of time to complain about the Rhys price increase or whether or not his check was cashed at Marcassin. [cheers.gif]

Huh? We have enough problems here!

Fiiiiine, do you want Roy Williams?

Mr. K, of course.

Jeff Gordon Wines…
http://www.jeffgordonwine.com/index.cfm?method=homepage.showpage

He’s not Billy Donovan so I don’t care :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He collects and ages Laetner’s piss. And remarkably, he doesn’t dye his hair. At least according to a great book I just finished: Duke Sucks. Seriously, that’s the title. And the book is simply incredible. Possibly my BOTY.

(UNC, Class of 2000)

He is a big fan of Napa cabs.

He only drinks Coke…

The blood of baby seals crushed to death by having Greg Paulus flop on them…

Figures. [snort.gif]

I would be happy to teach Burgundy to Ratface. And politics.

I know one Napa Cab he drinks. flirtysmile

Then why go to the trouble of commenting? Why piss in somebody’s cornflakes for no other reason than to add another notch in your thread count?

I clicked, it wasn’t what I thought and I clicked away. The world does not need to know what I think about every thread.