Burgundy look-alike

Sorry, but you guys are so nuts about anything Burgundy that I was curious about how many hits this thread would get if I put Burgundy in the title. This wine may or may not be a Burgundy look alike, I don’t know or care. But thanks for looking.

Clos Saron Home Vineyard Pinot Noir 2009

I attended a seminar in Sf on Wild wines and one was Clos Saron’s Cinsault blend. I was very impressed by the very hard to attain combination of purity and uniqueness. But I was hesitant to embrace it because I had never heard of it and they grow their grapes in a weird area. But (but) I also thought this style of winemaking, one of the most honest wines I had ever had, would lend itself incredibly well to pinot. I checked out their website and their expressions of love for family, for life, and for wine and i was hooked. I researched their two (I think) Pinot offerings and the Home offering was more of what i was looking for. Yesterday it arrived. Today I opened it and decanted it. I expected to be confused or bored by the first half of the decanter. Nope. Immediately the wine on first sip presented me with “terroir” (no, not sticks and dirt): unique beautiful flavors I have never found in any other wine. Totally ready to drink. Will it become something else with ten more minutes air? Who cares. This is a masterpiece. You cannot get what Clos Saron home Vineyard 2009 does for your senses, spirit, soul, and brain unless you get some Clos Saron Home Vineyard 2009. Holy s***.

No connection to the winery or the owners, never met them.

I’m kind of new here but I’ve had a lot of pinot.

Update after twenty minutes of air:

This and Thomas (which is nothing like this wine) are my two favorite all time domestic pinots.

Great fucking wine