Ferren Wines release: are you buying?

I just got the heads-up email from the folks at Ferren Wines regarding their upcoming release of the 2015 wines. It looks like they’ll be releasing the following:

2015 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2015 Chardonnays from Silver Eagle, Lancel Creek, and Frei Road Vineyards
2015 Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
2015 Pinot Noir from Silver Eagle and Frei Road vineyards

I ordered a smattering of the 2013s and 2014s, but have only drunk two bottles to date: 2013 Pinot Noir Silver Eagle Vyd., and 2014 Chardonnay Silver Eagle Vyd. I remember them both being good but, unfortunately, I didn’t post any notes in CT. So, for those of you who have had many Ferren wines, have you enjoyed them? Are you buying the 2015s? IIRC, the last vintages of Chardonnay were $75 for the single vineyards. TIA

Had the 2014 Silver Eagle Chard last night, my first time with the wines. I loved it, reminded me of the Peter Michael Chardonnays, which I also love. I will be buying across the board

Edit for disclaimer: I know Matt (owner/winemaker), think he is immensely talented & consider him a friend.

Nope. Never even heard of them.

Got the email as well. Interested in the Chards also.

Former assistant winemaker at Marcassin. Current winemaker at Arista. He got some very nice reviews in a recent Wine Spectator article.

Bought a couple bottles last year after reading some favorable comments about Ferren. Opened one of the chard’s and was really impressed. Will be buying for sure.

I joined the Ferren mailing list a few days ago, I think. I happened to have seen extremely positive notes on CellarTracker, and the wines sounded like very beautifully crafted, finesse-over-power, whites and reds.

I have received the email release offer.

Offer is open, order in

Tried to order and the website crashed. ugh.

Sat at my computer waiting to order this when it hit and now I have to head out to surgery and cannot get to a computer. Hope it doesn’t all sell out before I can get back.

I really wish there was a phone number to call…

I’ve been unable to place an order for the last 30:00!

I was just able to place order! I bought Pinot only

Just got in, too, Steve.

Order placed! Phew!

Glad it was figured out.

Ugh. I’m having a tough time here. I haven’t ordered and am really grieving over the thought of $75 Chardonnay…

Frei Road is sold out

OK, I am intrigued, went and signed up!

Is it a long waiting list?

I signed up earlier this year and got an offer.

OK, here’s the great thing about this place and you people.

I learned about a new wine from people I like, went exploring to sign up, and got to buy something exciting to try!

Thank you to all! [cheers.gif]

Took me about 30 minutes to get in without crashing. I bought a couple bottles each of the Silver Eagle Chard and Pinot. I also buy a few Arista wines.

I signed up… then I saw the prices, and I passed.

Checking out the Silver Eagle competition??