Looking for more info on a 1996 Gaudichots bottle I've got

Recently purchased a bottle of 1996 Louis Jadot Vosne-Romanee Gaudichots and I’m looking for some more information on it.
I understand vineyard location but not which parcel the fruit came from. I know it’s whole cluster and possibly DRC fruit but I’m unsure.
There is basically no info or available bottles on the market so I would be interested to see what knowledge is out there.
Thanks!

No, it´s most probably not DRC-fruit (I had this Jadot-bottling included in my comprehensive Gaudichots+Malconsorts tasting (2013) … not in the least anything to do with the DRC-style …)

Two possibilities:
either
it´s from the parcel on the South-West corner above “Les Gaudichots ou La Tâche” owned by the Thomas-family and worked by Thierry Vigot-Battault … later 2006/07 sold to Regis Forey (who owned already 0.1 ha in that spot) -
or
it´s from the parcel North-East of LT and below La Grande Rue owned by Pierre Hudelot and rented to Machard de Gramont …

In the first case Jadot may have been entitled to harvest a certain amount of grapes and make a barrel from it (there is also a Vigot-Battault bottling 1996 !) - or Vigot-Battault simply sold a barrel to Jadot …

in the 2nd case Machard dG sold a barrel to Jadot …

… but since the quality and style is better than the usual Vigot-Battault-bottle I doubt this wine has been vinified by V-B …

welcome to Wine Berserkers, Tyler. that is a unicorn bottle.
you might try asking Kobrand about the bottling.
PMarchal@kobrand.com is the French portfolio manager.

^^Great answer right there

Ok got it, thank you Gerhard! Good to know that likely only one barrel of this wine was produced. Surely an interesting fact which adds to its value.

Thanks scamhi! I may reach out to Kobrand

Yes, I doubt it was more than one barrel.
Both Md Gramont and T.Vigot-B. worked only 0.2 ha in those days … and both released own bottlings (I own them).
0.2 ha yield only 3 barrels (at a high 35 hl/ha) … so I don´t think one or the other sold more than one.

DRC owns 0.08 ha … which is always only one barrel or less.
Forey owned 0.1 ha … (now 0.3).

Moillard had about 0.23 ha (sold to Dujac in 2005), but always mixed into their adjacent Malconsorts.