Now, THAT'S a shipping window.

A few cool days forcasted in my area after a 5 day heat wave that ended Saturday so I figured I’d take advantage and pull the trigger on something I have been watching.
Ordered Monday at 3PM
Received Tuesday at 4PM.

All are cool to the touch and shipping was FREE.
Cheers.
IMG_20170725_161836.jpg

Crush? Love those boxes.

The real question is whether you Pobega’d one of the bottles?

Jared, I did/will not. Had one a month ago and loved it so no need. :slight_smile:

Mike - I am envious! I had some of those, not sure which vintage (I am terrible at recording), but I loved them. They felt a bit lonely in my cellar, though, as I know nothing about Italian wine, and have purchased very little. Miss Kessler has shared some nice ones with me, but I do not seek them out to purchase. All my purchases in the past year have been Champagne. Slippery Road.

Hi Merrill, since my Italy trip I am all about this stuff. lol
If anyone still believes that old dogs do not do new tricks they obviously do not know Mike Pobega.
I enjoy ethereal and these are that.
Cheers!

Where did you order from?

Mike, did you seriously need a trip across the pond to find you love Italian wines? Cheers to your new love [cheers.gif]

Peter, sometimes you do. It’s my 4th or 5th time (over 35 years) ‘exploring’ them and I believe my most deepest, so there’s that…

Yeah, these days my trips are out to the back yard (vineyard). I have yet another family member who is about to turn the corner to Heaven. Split berries, exessibe acidity, ripe or no…my apologies for being cantankerous, here in this thread or elsewhere.

I am slipping and sliding down the same road!!

Mike, I hear you!! [cheers.gif]