Lopez Heredia Gran Reserva question

Current releases of this on their website are the 1994 Tondonia and 1995 Bosconia (reds). Wondering what the next release will be and when will it be on the market.

Current release as per website says 1995 Tondonia GR.

According to Blake Brown’s info, the next one will be 2001, released in 2021. Lots of good info in this thread:

When we visited LDH this June, our guide confirmed that the 2001 gran reserva tondonia would be released in 2021.

For those interested in their rose, she also said that they had anticipated releasing their Rosado this year, but upon tasting it, the wine maker decided to hold it back one more year, and release in 2018.

I am super excited about the upcoming Rosado release. The '97 was my gateway to wine.

In Seattle market, the 1995 vintages of both of the red GRs have been available for quite some time. And, for completeness, current vintage of the Tondonia Blanco GR is 1996.

Sigh… Oh, well – just need to keep rationing my final few remaining bottles of the Rosado from 95/97/98/00 vintages…

Thanks for the info everyone, and yes, looks like for the Tondonia Gran Reserva, current release is 1995.