8 new release rosé / rosato wines from Alto Piemonte

from a trade tasting a little while back. most of these wines have just arrived into the marketplace here in USA

"Let me begin by saying I’m sure there are more than eight rosato wines from the Alto Piemonte that you should know about. I should know about them, too, but there’s only so much time at a tasting like the one held just a few months ago. So, what follows are eight that really stood out among those that I tasted; each one knocking my socks off, each one having its own identity and unique reason to love it.

If you already know about rosé, or rosato, wines from the Alto Piemonte, and/or these style of wines produced (primarily) from the delicate, highly expressive Nebbiolo grape, then you know they’re capable of combining elegance and flavor in a package that’s exciting, fresh, and really delicious. But if you’re just learning, or ready to learn, these wines represent an introduction that (a) won’t break the bank, (b) are lots of fun, and (c) will keep until next year, or longer, if you don’t get to them right away; many will actually improve in a year or two."

blog post The rosé wines of Alto Piemonte – 8 you’ll want to buy! – ItalianWine.blog

thanks for looking [cheers.gif]