Sine Qua Non Syrah Piranha Waterdance 2014

Never had this one but pursuing a deal on six. Have had some of their wines in the past but was not blown away. Anyone had this lately and give me what a good price would be?Thanks in advance.

Nobody out there has tried this one??

Out of my budget.

I had it last Thanksgiving. My son “Bogarted” it and I barely got a taste but I really liked it.

We have had it twice this year. First time was at Jake’s in the winter and the wine showed quite balanced and approachable but the protein was Bo Ssam. In Walla Walla, during an outrageous wine lunch, we had it again and it showed very new world among a wide line-up.

Also…pertaining to your asking about pricing…I’d say that if you can get it for $225/bottle that’s as close to cost as I can recall seeing. I think it’s usually fetching $250-$275/bottle with auction fees. The lowest price available on winebid.com is $215 ($251/bottle after fees…but more like $260/bottle w/ shipping). Good luck!

Oops, my error, got the names mixed up. This was not the bottle my son scarfed down. Here is my note on this:

• 2014 Sine Qua Non Syrah Piranha Waterdance - USA, California, Central Coast (3/2/2017)
    Arrived March 1, brought to networking group meeting March 2. Decanted for two hours. Served a bit cool per instructions from Elaine Krankel on the 2012 we had on Monday.Extremely approachable, very smooth, red fruit with mostly cherry but some raspberry and some herbs. Beautiful nose with a whiff of violet. (96 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

i think the bo ssam helped that night. i had a tough time getting through my glass. loved all sqns i’ve tried, but for some reason this one was just a tad too much for me. i tried it again a couple of weeks after jake’s soiree, same experience unfortunately.

Thanks for all your input!!!

What is the cost per bottle off mailing list? If anyone knows.

$160 per bottle

Before tax & shipping…

That’s about what SQN charges, isn’t it? Had this last night and it was delicious. Not really my thing but on occasion this kind of blackberry liqueur is fun.