Yikes, I am afraid to check my e-mail.

One of those days. Abreu. Saxum. Rivers Marie. Carlisle. All no brainers.

Plus signing up for Jeb’s new site. [wow.gif]

Lots of board favorites still to come in the next 30 days: Bedrock, Turley, Kutch, Williams Selyem, Ridge Monte Bello, Becklyn, Ceritas, Dehlinger, Scarlett, and more. This time of year is tough.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Go and order more wine. It’s your civic duty.

Geesh
Peter Michael, Kistler today on my daughters birthday!

Bring me Porter Bass Chardonnay.

Alban coming in a few days as well. Plus Shafer Hillside is currently live.

Get to work and make more wine so the price will come down. It’s your civic duty.

Ah! I forgot about Alban :astonished:

For some reason, I didn’t get the emails from Rivers Marie nor Cirq about their offers being live. (Email goes to Junk/Spam folder??-Do I even have a folder??)

Got an email for the new Hundred Acre Wraith, anyone going to buy?

Yes, I got the same crazy long email today. I am still on the fence but I think I am going to pull the trigger on a single allocation. The allocation I was shown was 3 bottles for $1,200, I could add 3 more allocations to my cart, so 12 bottles total.

Becklyn is coming first of August

Pulled the trigger on Wraith. Figured the year and the sources make this an easy call, though pricing caused a bit of heartburn. Any ratings on this? Anyone try it yet?

Couldn’t find anything at all on wraith, not a single mention. How fast does Hundred acre usually sell out?

Do they have an actual newsletter or email list? Love their wines but the website needs some updating.

I was referring to Ceritas Porter Bass. I think you are referring to Porter Bass Winery. I can’t help you there. If you are inquiring about Ceritas, get on their allocation list. You will get notified when wine available and the email will have their comments about the wine. John, married to Phobe at Ceritas where Phoebe’s parents own Porter Bass vineyard where they source the grapes.

I didn’t get a Carlisle email. Did something just come out?

Yes, on the 18th.

Pulled the trigger on Wraith. Figured the year and the sources make this an easy call, though pricing caused a bit of heartburn. Any ratings on this? Anyone try it yet?

If you’ve already bought it at $400 a bottle, ratings still matter? At some point, somebody on CT is going to drink it and rate it 98 or higher. For your sake, I hope it’s you. [cheers.gif]

Never said ratings mattered… I was just curious. For my sake, I hope you’re right too!