Fait-Main Las Piedras

Has anyone had the Fait-Main Las Piedras (Napa)? I’m looking to purchase a bottle or two but there isn’t much on celltracker to go by. Is it made in a big style? Fruit forward?

It’s fantastic. If you’ve had Realm wines, Benoit makes these in a pretty similar style.
As a side note, I put together a tasting of eight cabs from Las Piedras vineyard (mostly 2013 vintage) last Friday. The Fait Main showed very well in the group. Blackberry fruit, leather, and earth along with very nice structure. The style was a mid-way point among the group. Some were more concentrated and earthy (AO, Quivet, Fairchild Stones no. 1) and others were more voluptuous and fruit-driven (Schrader, Paul Hobbs, Carter).

Thank you Eric for the reply. Never had Realm before but coming from Las Piedras it cant disappoint. I’m going to pickup a bottle or two to try out.

At this point, anything Benoit is touching these days is delicious.

I have several FM Sleeping Lady and Las Piedras sleeping in the cellar, but have had several Kata’s (a 2012 and 2013) recently and they were on point.

Heck, even his Teeter Totter wine punches WELL above its price point…

Huge fan of the Fait Main wines. Benoit rocks it with big dense blackberry, full bodied, new world style obviously. If you like the newer Realm wines you’ll be thrilled.