TN: 2015 Paetra Riesling "S"

• 2015 Paetra Riesling “S” - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Eola - Amity Hills (6/25/2017)
    Light golden straw color with light lemon nose. Off dry with some offsetting acid, medium fruit of pear and pineapple. A good balance of the acid and sweetness with a bit of tartness on the finish. some balsam with touch of bitter mineral undertones along with glycerin promoting a smooth, soft luscious mouth feel. Getting a little of lemon drop, really nice and soft tonight, must be the rs, I can hear Julie Andrews in the back ground. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Great note! I think you just convinced me to add a bottle or two of this to the 4th of July weekend shenanigans.

• 2015 Paetra Riesling “S” - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Eola - Amity Hills (3/16/2019)
    Straw yellow with an orange tinge, light orange nose. Off dry, luscious mouth feel with candied citrus, prominent acid to balance the residual sugar. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker
We picked up some Pok Pok take out and I just had to open my last bottle. Finished off the spicy wings and the bottle a couple days later. [cheers.gif]

You sir, are living well! [cheers.gif]