Tercero flash sale thru the weekend 30% off

Larry is giving 30% off everything.

Discount code is “flash”

Just purchased a case as a wedding gift.

How fortuitous. Larry has been urging me to try his rose for a spell so i guess its high time i pull the trigger and run his wine through the gauntlet.

Question is, i want to build a mixed 6 with 2 of the rose’s so that leave 4 spots to fill. What would folks recommend from his current lineup that would be the “must haves”? We like all sorts of wines save for uber steely whites.

The Rose is darn good. I’ve also enjoyed the Loco and Mourvedre… I have had the Rose previosuly from “The Wine Shop” in West LA and bought a sampler on berserker day. Haven’t been disapointed yet with anything I PNP’d…

BTW: Brig I got married in October. Do I qualify?

Sean

I have a year to get you a gift. LOL

Regarding filling out a case you can’t go wrong with anything. I love Rhone. I bought an assortment of whites for myself as they’re great summer drinkers.

I already have a cellar full of reds. Petite, Mourvedre, syrah, grenache all good.

If you’ve not tried these wines, do yourself a favor today.

Hi Jon! I just visited Larry at his Tasting Room two weeks ago. you can see my in depth notes on his wines here: A Santa Barbara Tasting Tour - Day Two (Tercero & Harrison-Clarke) - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Personally, I agree that 2x Roses is a good start! In addition, I would suggest the Marsanne, the Larner Vineyard Grenache, and the Petite Sirah since they were my favorites… then choose one of whichever you are most curious about from:

• the quite light viognier
  • the white hawk syrah
  • the big-bodied "The Climb, which is Larry’s ‘Relentless’

Except that the site is blank. When you click on “current releases”, “purchase” “red wines” or whatever, you get a logo and an empty screen.

Oh Larry . . .

I would like some rosé.

Sorry to hear that you’re having problems with the site, my friend. I just checked it out on my phone on Chrome and had no problems.

Should you continue to have issues, just email me what you’d like and I’ll follow up.

Sorry to anyone else who is experiencing any issues. But again, feel free to reach out directly and I’ll take care of you.
Cheers!

What’s your email address, Lar?

Larry@tercerowines.com

Viognier? Yes.
Outlier? Yes.

Both are delicious. Great QPR for geeks and non-geeks.

I’m in love with Larry’s Roses - just got my new batch here. I’d suggest more than you plan since each friend I share one with wants more … and more. Just wonderful!

Larry - whaddya got? Can’t see nothin.

Edit - just tried with a different browser. I guess it’s just Firefox. I’ll figure out what we want. May stop by w my wife to pick it up in the next few weeks. Hoping you have some of that Mourvedre rose.

Just a PSA - I extended this through today to help out folks who had graduations, birthdays, and other events occur over the weekend :slight_smile:

And I am happy to hold orders for a few months as well - just let me know.

Cheers!

Placed an order. Larry provide excellent and timely customer service as I had a few questions. Really looking forward to these. Thank you Larry!