Another 37% Off Sale at Pavillions

It seems that Pavillions/Vons/Safeway occasionally runs a 30% off and gives another 10% after that if you buy 6 or more sale. The RSM Pavillions is currently running it through June 20th. That brings their pricing down to the lowest or nearly the lowest available. I picked up some pretty good deals. BV Georges Latour 2013 for $96.95 (tax included), Signorello 2013 for $84.83 (TI), Ornellaia Bolgheri 2013 for $175.77 (TI) and Leonetti 2013 Cab for $98.56 (TI). The sale also includes all 750ml spirits and \large bottles of beer. If you’re running low on booze check it out.

These are also good to load up on mass market, yet reliable, stuff like NV Roederer Estate at $15 or 2011 Dows LBV for maybe $16?ish too. Unfortunately all the Safeways in our area are pretty much devoid of wines like those mentioned above.

(My local Raleys however is patronized / monitored by the CEO’s wife since she shops there, so their wine section is very good, even for a supermarket)

Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone know if this a national sale, or just select stores/areas?

It was my impression, not verified, that the Vons/Safeway chain as a whole was participating. YRMV

Gotcha, thanks!

I’ll have to check it out here in AZ.

Whole Foods here in Tucson had a one day sale yesterday, 20% off any bottle of wine and 40% off any 12. I saw no advertising beyond what was at the store. Forty percent off AZ prices are like regular discounter prices in CA. [swearing.gif]

WF can be decent for bubbly when those happen. Just make sure they are turning over the wines, and you don’t end up with oxidized/baked wines.