TN: 1993 Domaine Bertheau (Pierre et François) Chambolle-Musigny

• 1993 Domaine Bertheau (Pierre et François) Chambolle-Musigny - France, Burgundy, Côte de Nuits, Chambolle-Musigny (3/27/2017)
    The gift that keeps on giving! 4th bottle from the same stash purchased a few years ago…ALL have been way more than what I could ask for at this level, and really, if it was GC, i’d be happy too!! The first thing is the color…bright rose, cranberry color with a little cloudiness but nice transparency. The second thing is the nose…PRETTY nose! Sweet wild strawberry, red licorice, cranberry tea, dried roses, orange spice cake…little sous bois and truffle hunt with the age. In the mouth, soft and round with smoothness…still has good acidic kick with tart cherry, even seems to have some dry dusty tannins, that along with the acidity gives a nice pucker. Aging well with subtle dried tobacco leaves, old leather, dried potpourri, menthol. Beautiful Chambolle village here…and another 93 drinking at peak! (94 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

I remember that stash!

You drink one yet?

yeah–corked! You lucked out.

WHAT??? :astonished: How do I drink four that are perfect, and you get the corked one?

Karma, baby, karma!

that hurt.