TN: 2012 Bougetz Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Eminence (USA, California, Napa Valley)

• 2012 Bougetz Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Eminence - USA, California, Napa Valley (3/23/2017)
    PnP Really good to start, but got better with air. Nose of Red and black fruits, sweet tobacco, red flowers and spice. Medium body of Black cherry, cassis, licorice and cedar. Not big but lots of depth of flavor, really well done.

Posted from CellarTracker

These wines are a hit in our house - would love to see what they are like after a decade or so, but likely won’t last that long

Your note aligns very well with my experience of the two bottles I’ve tried. It’s not a big bruiser with tons of oak and extraction that will garner lots of “wows”, but it aligns very well with my palate and should have wide appeal. I also found a bit of that slightly herbal Cab character that indicates the fruit is not in the overripe category.

Uber nice people as well. They participated in the Nashville Wine Auction last month and have supported it in person for several years.