TN: A top vintage for this Chablis ...

• 2014 Vincent Dauvissat (René & Vincent) Chablis 1er Cru La Forest - France, Burgundy, Chablis, Chablis 1er Cru
    This is typically a top 1er Chablis each year but the 2014 is something special! An attractive bouquet of grapefruit, pear, yellow apple and wet limestone, with touches of meadow flowers. In the mouth, its laser-like focused and precise. Citric, powerful and driven. Excellent weight and lovely, racy acids. Saline with chalky minerals on the long, persistent finish. Drinking beautifully this young, it would, I’m sure, benefit from 5+ years in the cellar. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Yep. Love the 2014s from Dauvissat.

Absolutely in agreement. I’ve had the basic Chablis twice and it’s just special. My best ever AOC Chablis.

I’ve loved the 2014’s from almost anywhere. If you haven’t loaded up, it’s not a bad idea.

I’ve been loading up on 2014 Fevre’s. I’ve tried the Fourchaume, which was fantastic. Relying on reviews and buying what I can…

2014s from Dauvissat, Raveneau, and Roulot have all been excellent. -mark

Glad I have some. Thanks for sacrificing one to confirm what we all suspected :wink:!
Are you getting the sense the '14s are generally lovely to drink this young (say cf '11s and '13s)?