Are you travelling from western WA, to Walla Walla for Cayuse weekend, April 7-8?

Good day all -

I’m looking for someone from the general SEATTLE-TACOMA corridor, who’d be gracious enough to grab my Cayuse bottles [2x magnum, 7x threefer], and later meet up, after your return. [I live in Bonney Lake, work in south Seattle, but would drive anywhere reasonable.] I bone-headedly planned our WW trip the weekend prior! … and the winery cannot accommodate me a week early to pick up my cache.

For your troubles, I would be more than happy to part with any bottle of the following 750’s from this haul: Armada, Cailloux, En Cerise, or Edith. Ultimately: I’m looking for a way around forking out the $300 it would cost to tax & ship these to me.

[ASIDE: I’m new here, so if this request belongs in a different sub-forum, please let me know which.]

Thanks,
Gary Wulkowicz

Gary, it isn’t such a bone-head move. It is hard to keep track of when the open house weekend is. I’ve had to double and triple check when planning our trip this year.

(Yes, it is the “first weekend of April”, but April 1st is Sat this year, so technically you could say the open house is the second weekend this year.)

Indeed John, that’s precisely how I erred.

Gary,

I could certainly pick up your wine for you. I work in Kent so you could swing by my office on your way home one afternoon and pick up your bottles. Shoot me a PM and we can work out logistics.

–Jared

New year, same question:

Anyone from the Seattle-Tacoma corridor willing to go to Cayuse this weekend in my stead? Their private release party is open 10a-5p both Fri the 6th & Sat the 7th.

You do not need to be a member! Your reward will be free food & wine tastings for 1 or 2 persons, plus I’ll throw in a bottle of their Edith Rose for your efforts.

You in turn will carry my cache back to this area [2x magnum, 3x threefer], and we’ll meet up ASAP so I can grab the wine!

Please PM me with your interest.

Hey Gary- I’m happy to pick up your wine if you don’t have any takers yet.