2017 Historic Vineyard Society Tour and Dinner - Save the date

Save the date email hit my inbox yesterday. June 17th, 2017 hosted by Pagani Ranch. Always look forward to this event. If you ahve never gone I can’t recommend it higher. Educational, informative and you get to eat great food and drink tons of great Old Vine Zinfandel and other varieties. Did I say it was tax deductible?
champagne.gif

I REALLY wanted to go last year, but with 2 young kiddos, we weren’t able to swing it (many of you know how that goes).

Kids are still young but a year later this is more realistic. And if this is tax deductible (which I didn’t realize)…well…that may be just the thing we need to figure out the home-logistics and finally pull the trigger (thanks for that nugget of info Brian- pure gold!!)

About 7 weeks out. Who else is going?

I know little about it but if I’m going to pretend to like old vines, it seems a necessary part of my education, seriously. Of course I’d have fun too.

Just joined the board after lurking for some time - I am going as well. Looks like an amazing event and excited to finally be able to make it! If folks are interested and close enough to make it work, it may not be too late to join. I’m checking a couple of bottles on the flight up, hopefully not we won’t see too much turbulence…

When is next years date scheduled???

It isn’t yet. If you email Mike Dildine ( info@historicvineyardsociety.org ) and ask him to put you on the mailing list you’ll get a save the date 3-4 months in advance.
[cheers.gif]

Whoever goes is, as usual, obligated to post copious photographs and TN’s!!!

Pagani $#&@*¡ Ranch for crying out loud?!!? :slight_smile: