Cameron Hughes Lot 528

Noticed there are no notes on this in Cellar Tracker. Has anybody tried this, and what do you think? Also does anybody know if this wine will be in Costco??

TIA

Wow! This is crazy. Over 200 people checked this out, but apparently nobody has tasted this wine, and nobody knows if it will be stocked by Costco.

If you’ll check out the Cameron Hughes thread, things seem to be in a state of flux there right now. I doubt anyone knows much.

Thanks a lot Craig. Took a look at that receivership thread and see what you mean. Hopefully, with time, somebody will get some and try it and write a TN.

There one tasting note on his website.

I think only Cameron knows whether it will show up at Costco. Costco does have the Lot 606 Cabernet for $18.99 at some location still. Many locations sold out but some still have stock. Easy case purchase.

I have two bottles of 528 in the cellar but have not tried it.

Sean

HI Arthur - this wine is only available on our website (we produced roughly 700 cases). Sorry can’t point you to any tasting notes other than whats on the website. If you like Bordelaise varietals out of Napa Valley, I think you’ll find this a compelling value at $16. You know I stand behind everything we sell.

RE: Receivership - all is good over here and its business as usual, in fact, its better than that. Our access to capital and ability to source just got exponentially better. Very exciting and expect that things will only get better with Lot program!

CH

Thanks for the update Cameron. Appreciate your comments as always and hope this new situation works out for you.

Sean