Carlisle is live.

FYI

If it’s not shown up in the TomHill inbox…then it’s not alive…officially, anyway.
Tom

order in!

No email yet. :frowning:

Just go to the site. Sign in and your allocation will be there.

I haven’t received an email either but this always goes live right around noon Eastern.

Order in. The net was cast wide. I went for breadth over depth and I wasn’t allocated a few that I was interested in but it’s probably for the best. Gotta save some money for BD.

In and ordered.

I haven’t gotten the email. In any case, there isn’t a rush to order is there?

My allocations seemed much smaller than in the past. For example, I was only allocated 2 Sonoma County Syrahs. Have a very large wishlist!

You have until February 5 to order.

I believe 2015 allocations are tight for many wineries due to the smaller crop. A very solid offering from Carlisle with an entry level zin and syrah along with the big boys i.e. Monte Rosso and Hayne.

Order in!

wish-listed the Campagni-Portis. I know the production is super limited in 15 Mike said…but REALLY hoping I’m able to snag a little bit (love that wine)

Always some of the toughest calculus of the year.

Order in. Wish-listed a few.

No joke! I must have clicked those little boxes to shift my potential order around like 15 times!

Took what I wanted. I am at peace with my selections. flirtysmile

Are we sure the allocations are guaranteed?

They aren’t. From the ordering page: “While we do our best to ensure wines offered are available throughout the entire pre-release period, they are not guaranteed and your offering may change if we begin to run out of wines.”

I’m trying to whittle down my list. I’m new to the Carlisle list (2nd offering) and want to order everything, but dang, just can’t do it. I have allocations of everything but the Compagni Portis and Limerick Lane. Are there any I should NOT miss? I’ve been trying to read TN’s on CT, but they all seem good and so far, my list is still too long. [cheers.gif]

Montafi and Papa’s Block.

I didn’t order last year (maybe in the last two?) and didn’t get an offer. That’s what I get for being inactive! I hope I get an offer later this year.

Monte Rosso and Hayne. Mike does both very, very well and they will never be offered again.