Limerick Lane 2013 Russian River Valley Zin

I know that there are lots of Limerick Lane fans out there.
I thought that I would share this awesome deal on the 2013 Russian River Valley Zin. I received my case today.
I haven’t tried the 2013 yet, but I loved the 2012.

https://www.haskells.com/limerick-lane-sonoma-zinfandel-750

Wow, that’s just a silly good deal. If I wasn’t fully stocked up on LL I’d be all over this.

Thanks for the heads up!

Shipping to NYS is brutal. Otherwise, it’s a great deal.

$40 to SoCal for 6. Ouch.

$55 to NYS for 4.

Shipping to Cleveland was $35/case +$15 for the shipper. It still ended up being a good price for me.

Already have a case of this, but for 24ish a bottle including shipping I may need another. Great price

$51 for a full case to SoCal though, so it ends up $24.24 per bottle all in if you buy a full case, still pretty good. Are you in OC by any chance?

Glendora at the 210/57.

$24/bottle is a great price, no question.

Edit: caved and grabbed a case to share.

Thanks for sharing, Abbie.

About a half hour ago I opened one from a case I ordered thanks to the OP. It arrived in Northern CA last Thursday, so has been sitting for 4 days. While enjoyable, it seems muted compared to the 4-5 bottles I’ve had at a local restaurant, which is located about an hour from the winery. Pause…I walked away to prep and cook. And as I write, and sip, it’s opening up, but I remember the other bottles, which were popped and poured, as having a fantastic bouquet upon opening. Anybody else open one yet?

Have not. Maybe today’s a root day? newhere