TN: Two from FritzSalomon/Wagram...(short/boring)

Shared White w/ Robert & Herta (9/26/16):

1. FritzSalomon GrunerVeltliner Gut Oberstockstall Brumberg Osterreich Weinland (13%; demeter certified; trocken;
    www.gut-oberstockstall.At) Kirchberg/Wagram 2013
    : Med.dark gold color; beautiful honeyed/floral/honeysuckle/
    honeycomb/GV slight white pepper smaargd-level/ripe beautiful complex nose; lightly tart beautiful honeycomb/
    honeyed/floral/honeysuckle ripe/lush complex flavor; very long/lingering honeycomb/floral/honeysuckle slight
    herbal ripe/rich/lush slight earthy beautiful finish; a beautiful smaargd-level GV; biodynamic/natural but
    clean/well-made/intense GV; one of the best GV’s I had on this trip. Euros 11.20

1. FritzSalomon GutOberstockstall Riesling Tobel/Wagram (halbtrocken; 12.0%; Demeter; EA) Oberstockstall/Wagram
    : Light gold color; slight bubbles suggests CO2 addition at bottling; strong R/mineral/stony/steely light
    mango/R/perfumed talc bit Mosel valve oil very Mosel-like quite fragrant lovely nose; very tart/steely/mineral
    bracing rather mango/R/perfumed talc/citric fairly Mosel-like/slatey lovely R flavor; very long tart/bracing/
    mineral/stony some R/perfumed talc/mango/pineapple/citric finish; seems pretty close to dry; the CO2 addition
    gives it a shallow/ersatz acidity; quite a pleasant R at a very good price. Euros 8.90

A wee BloodyPulpit:

1. Robert&Herta made arrangements for us to meet Fritz Salomon at his wnry in Kirchberg. Clearly very passionate
    about his work and use of biodynamic. I bought this GV and we shared this at their home the next afternoon.
    Robert is good friends w/ a guy (Manfred Drosg) who worked at LosAlamos for a number of yrs afore returning
    to Wien. He brought along his daughter, who went to school and graduated from LosAlamos HS. Turns out,
    we had a lot of mutual friends and Manfred enjoyed the afternoon catching up on LosAlamos.
    The Riesling was the second wine I bought there. Tasted a week later at the Atticus Hostel in Ljubljana.
    Tom